Dear Friends & Members of Mia San Montreal,
Fantastic news! The day to see each other again is fast approaching: We are pleased to inform you that our friends at McKibbin’s will be ready to welcome us next Saturday 27 June at 9:30 AM for our last Bundesliga game at Wolfsburg! Yes, the long wait is over and we have been missing each other; not only we can’t wait to watch & celebrate our beloved FC Bayern’s 30th Meisterschaft, but it will be an immense pleasure to catch up after such an eternity!
Some info shared by McKibbin’s:
- Accompanied children are welcome.
- Please RSVP if possible + total attending so to give an approximative number to the restaurant.
- The back terrace will be open :)
- Hygienes measures to be respected.
- Maximum 10 persons per table – unless family or friends who trust each other.
- Operating now under strict “restaurant” hours, the early opening is an “exception” – only “Irish Breakfast” will be served as a meal until 11:30.
- On regular hours all 3 floors will be operational.
- Will keep you posted of any important advices the restaurant shares with us during the week
Please feel free to contact us for any questions at: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you. We may not be hugging each other (yet) as above, but the joy will be deep in our hearts when we meet. Mia San Mia!
Danke und Herzliche Grüsse,
Karel, Mark and Steve