Dear Friends and Members of Mia San Montreal!
Only a few hours separate us from what promises to be an exciting Bundesliga 2019/2020 season! We wish our FC Bayern the best of success becoming Deutscher Meister for the 8th consecutive time!
We are also delighted to enjoy another season together during which we will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of the foundation of Mia San Montreal.
Thanks to the support of many of you, the introduction of a seasonal membership fee last year after 9 years without charging any was very welcome! It helped us cover many expenses associated to running the fanclub, like the planning of events & viewings, in addition to web hosting & email services, gifts for Christmas fanclub party, production of scarves and patches, and creation of flags and banners,
Same as last season, we do not want to charge for membership without giving some value back to you all. We are still offering an OPTIONAL paid membership of $20.- to Mia San Montreal members. In return a membership card will be issued, valid for one season at a time, and expiring on the 31 August of each calendar year (31 August 2020 for this edition), as per photo heading.
If you opt to contribute, you will be provided with a club membership card that will allow you to gain access to the following:
- Discounts on Mia San Montreal merchandise (currently scarves and patches with plans for more).
- 15% discount on FC Bayern merchandise at Evangelista Sports, and 10% on the rest of the articles at their stores! (Items on sale are excluded).
- 15% discount at McKibbon’s on anything you buy & consume at during match viewings (we need to show the card to the waiting staff & advise them before asking for the bill)
- 10% discount at Vitrerie Starlight, specialist glass designers, on glass and installation: https://www.vitreriestarlight.com
- 10% discount at Signarama, a full service center for signs, banners and advertising products (ask for Tony): https://www.signarama.ca/qc-laval
- More to follow – suggestions from you for partners are welcome.
- There is no deadline to obtain the card.
- The card is not mandatory; everyone is welcome to attend events as previously.
We already thank the members who already contributed for the 2019/2020 season.
For any member who needs the card soon and/or is unsure when to attend the next event, please let us know; the membership card can be sent to your attention by post (re-confirming your address we have on file) after the $20 are received by Interac or Paypal. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for questions at: email@example.com
We appreciate again your continuous support and loyalty; looking forward to seeing you at the next viewing!
Vielen Dank + Freundliche Grüsse,
Karel, Mark and Steve – Co-presidents Mia San Montreal
Mia San Mia