We have been informed by FC Bayern’s office in NYC that we are given first access and the opportunity to buy tickets in bulk for each of these 3 games.
Since the individual pre-sale tickets will go on sale Tue April 2, the club have asked us and therefore we are please asking you (sorry for the rush, like every time) to provide us by Sunday 31 March noon with the following:
- Your intent (100%) to attend any of the 3 games
- The number of the tickets you will need
- We will let you know of the equivalent amount in C$ once known so to arrange for payment
The advantages of ordering bulk tickets early is that
- the pricing will be at discount
- the ticket price will not include Ticketmaster Fees!
- sitting with the other FC Bayern fanclubs in a specially designated supporters section
Attending the games offers the following free enjoyable activities and experience:
- Autograph sessions with FC Bayern players
- Attending private training sessions the day before the game, open only to fanclub members, with autographs & selfies with players.
- Invitation to special closed events hosted by the club and their sponsors
- Meeting club legends & ambassadors Lothar Matthäus and Giovane Elber + club officials.
- Pre-match tailgate
- Not being a World Cup or a Euro year, most of the squad players are expected to embark on the tour.
Here are the dates, venues, oppositions, ticket prices & sections for each of the 3 matches:
- JULY 17 – LOS ANGELES
- FC Bayern vs. Arsenal
- Dignity Health Sports Park
- Supporters Section Tickets – Sections 116,117
- US$107 per ticket
- JULY 20 – HOUSTON
- FC Bayern vs. Real Madrid
- NRG Stadium
- Supporters Section Tickets – Sections 135, 136, 137, 138
- US$143.74 per ticket
- JULY 23 – KANSAS CITY
- FC Bayern vs. A.C. Milan
- Arrowhead Stadium
- Supporters Section Tickets – Sections 127,128
- US$62.75 per ticket
Some may be surprised by the price in Houston for example. Yet it is important to note that Relevant Sports, this tournament’s promoter, is responsible for ticket prices; they are not influenced by the club who have no control whatsoever in the process.
Otherwise, anytime from 2 April and beyond, there will be a need to use a promo code the NYC office will be providing to us next week
Many have asked why the club are not visiting nearby destinations: We wish they did so, but having been in the East Coast & the NYC area twice, and the South East last year, a visit to California & Texas was long overdue for diverse sporting & corporate reasons.
As per prior years, there will be no group transportation or special-rate hotels organized.
Kindly don’t hesitate to let us know of any questions you may have at: email@example.com